Networking & Gameplay Programmer
You will be doing the following:
- Work on networking, combat system, and other features replication.
- Implement matchmaking, develop scoring, player statistics, leaderboard systems.
- Work with dedicated servers.
- Implement diverse gameplay features, especially connected with melee combat.
- Implement different game modes.
- Work on AI logic.
- Collaborate with team members of various disciplines to review proposed features and develop those features from definition to testing.
- Write technical documentation that will allow other teammates to understand how to use these systems.
- Debug and correct issues.
- Contribute ideas on all aspects of game production and development.
- Work independently with full responsibility.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Deep C++ & Blueprint knowledge.
- UE4 experience.
- Good English or Russian. Both are a plus.
- Ability to understand gameplay systems and concepts.
- Debugging skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A desire to learn, share and grow with us as a team.
- A love for games! Especially multiplayer competitive (PvP) games, Action and RPG.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friendly and positive atmosphere.
- Opportunity to join a team that is only at the beginning of the journey and become one of the core team members.
- Influence on the game by sharing your thoughts and ideas.
- Work on an already anticipated project in an independent team.